Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Nurse: Doc, why do we need to wear our gloves every time we have surgery operations? Doctor: Wearing those gloves were really importa...
-
If your boyfriend or girlfriend will leave you because he or she has another one, don't be sad nor cry. Just hug him or her tight and wh...
-
-- Why do some guys want to taste their girl before asking marriage? It's because "it pays to check the label". Who knows, t...
-
Girl: Nong, bayad. Driver: Pila ning 50 day? Girl: 1 kuya! Estudyante, nursing, cebu doc, bag-ong SAKAY. Boy: (nahambugan niba...
-
" I don't care dying as diabetic. Just stay sweet on me. "
-
As I look back my past, I've seen it's worth as nothing without you.
-
Sa barko: Tinapun ng taga Bohol ang kanyang cellphone sa dagat. CEBU: Naku! Bakit mo tinapun yung cellphone mo sa dagat? Sayang yun. BOH...
-
PARI: Ang mga lalaki sunod sa karo ni San Jose. Ang mga babae sa karo ni Mama Mary. BAKLA: eh, kami father? Saan kami susunod? PARI: ...
-
It was a very gloomy and rainy day. I was walking alone sad, depressed and desperate. I wanted to close my eyes until a good looking guy cam...
-
Every time I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look at the beer and think of the workers in beer factory. If I don't drink, they'll be j...

0 comments:
Post a Comment